I was thinking of putting Tektro Brake RL720 Interrupter Levers on my Bosco
Bars. Riv says that they don't fit Bosco's because the clamp diameter of
the bars is 22.2mm and the Interrupter levers are designed for a 24.0 clamp
diameter bars. But...really? Can't I just add a wrap or two of friction
tape to the bars before I put on the Tektro Brake RL720 Interrupter Levers?
What about just putting them on over the bar wrap? (I use shellacked
Newbaums)

Has anyone had success with the Tektro Brake RL720 Interrupter Levers on
Bosco's? Are there other good interrupter levers that work with Bosco's?

Doug