John,

I think that Appaloosa would be a great Bombadil stand in to complement
your Hillborne as AHH stand in.
The Appaloosa may even fit fatter tires than the first generation Bombadil.
So Sam and Joe v.s. Homer and Bombadil could be all the function at a much
lower cost. Why just dream of the one when you could be riding the other?

If you can spare the dollars perhaps you should stop that Appaloosa from
plaguing your thoughts by pre-ordering.