Hi,

I have three totally new Brooks leather saddles for sale. I'm the original owner of all three, but at this point, they might be surplus to my requirements...might be. Note that "totally new" means never mounted, never Proofided (is that a verb?), stored inside, in perfect condition, in original boxes.

And both B.17s are the older, pre-Selle Italia models -- which in my opinion have much nicer leather and last far longer than the current stock of B.17s.

_/Info & Prices/_
Brooks B.17 Champion Special, titanium rails, antique brown = $212
Brooks B.17 Standard, steel rails, honey = $100
Brooks Swift, titanium rails, black (with saddle cover) = $230

Prices do not include shipping, although I'll pay for Priority Mail shipping if you cover the PayPal fee and don't require the original boxes. And let's talk about a discount if you buy two or more.

Some pix are linked below, more pix quickly available, and questions readily answered.

Dave, who still has Brooks saddles on all of his bikes and that likely won't change any time soon
*
**B.17 Ti - brown*
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24440195/brooks_brown_01a.jpg
*B.17 Steel - honey*