I know some of the folks on this list like “retro” stuff, so here’s something I
spotted on my ride today:

https://flic.kr/p/ALzm8c <https://flic.kr/p/ALzm8c>

I used to own one of these back in the early 80s—in fact, I think it was my
first cyclocomputer. It was simple, and it only allowed you to input a handful
of wheel sizes (not the exact diameter of your wheels), but it was a sturdy
little unit. Still, I’m surprised to see one actually in use—certainly a
testament to the robust design from CatEye’s engineers.

--Eric Norris
campyonly...@me.com
www.campyonly.com
campyonlyguy.blogspot.com