Wow, Bill! That was very nice of you, and much appreciated.   If you want
to try to send me a snapshot of the sketches through PM, that would be
great.  I probably should have done this myself, and maybe still will - now
that you've made me feel lazy and inadequate.   In the meantime,  I'll take
some time and consider the implications of the numbers you came up
with.

Here's an elevation shot of my wife's 50cm Ram.   Included more for others
who might be now or someday be following this conversation with the same
questions and decision to make, than for you.  Saddle height = 67.33cm,
using 170mm cranks.  She rides mostly on the top of the bars.  The PBH I
have recorded for her is 75.5cm but, based on this saddle height which was
set after lots of riding time and experimentation, it seems like it should
be more like 78cm.  Not sure how I'd re-measure that without giving away a
surprise.  Hmmm....

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-RZxFpKrhA6c/VlNYxxHIaGI/AAAAAAAAAMI/3VAmawyQac4/s1600/50cm%2BRam.jpg>