Ah! That would explain the painfully ugly fender line. Not that I'll
forgive her for riding a fixie anyway. I guess I have to give her points
for having both front and rear brakes on a fixie. But really, does she look
like she changes her own flats? No saddlebag...tools must be in her
backpack or stuffed in her fur scarf. Or is the guy on the motorcycle her
support crew?

Doug