1. One pr NIP 559 X 1.35" Kojaks, Folding, $60 SHIPPED CONUS.

2. One pair very lightly USED 559 X 1.35" Kojaks, < 100 miles, $50 shipped
CONUS.

3. 1 single WTB Mutano Raptor 26 X 2.4, PLUS 1 single WTB Moto Raptor, 2.4,
$30 shipped CONUS.

Willing to trade for Elk Passes!

Backstory. Executive Summary: I gained firsthand experience the usual way,
by means of expense and hassle. Even folding Kojaks don't work well in a
tubeless conversion. With the ELQ 21 rims, the beads seal and hold air, *as
long as their is sufficient air pressure to hold them in place.* Release
the air and you are back to tubes. I don't want to risk this out on the
road.

I rode them about 60-70 miles, on pavement and dirt and gravel, and believe
me, the Kojaks are  wonderfully cushy and smooth and (I daresay) fast
without tubes. I could not tell much difference with the Elk Passes + tubes
+ sealant. The conversion was fraught with complication: first, I had to
order folding ones. Second, I had to jetison my old 40 mm fenders, which
fit the Elk Passes but not the Kojaks (they were close with the EPs,
anyway, and besides they were bought 2nd hand, so loss less than it might
have been). Then, I ordered what were to have been 584 X 50 Honjos from
Clymb, which turned out to be 700C. Still, half price. Then, discovered
that only sufficient air pressure holds beads in place. Then had Vaughn
disassemble and add 4-5 more layers of Stan's tape; left over weekend to
"set." Discovered today that, after "setting," that the beads don't set --
release the air and the beads separate.

Oh well.

Also have FS a Ritchey bullhorn, a vinyl Vetta saddle, and a few 15 and 16
(and 1 13) t fixed cogs, 3/32, black. Inquire for prices.

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten