I've ridden noting but Schwalbe and now those 1.75 Kendra Kwik 7s? that
came on the stock 52 Clem. Like you, I think the Clem is begging for a
larger tire. I think my wife's small Clementine has Kendra 26 x 2.1, and
they feel nice. Clems are supposed to fit a 60mm - 2.35 and that's what I'm
going to put on mine eventually. Although those gum wall Compass tires are
calling my name I'm holding out for the 27.5 Schwalbe Big One to be
released next year.