I am so happy for *you.*  He will now share your affliction and it will be
wonderful.  May as well order the wald basket right now if you really want
him to be able to carry the basketball.
I would like to warn you not to let your husband ever meet or engage with
Bill Lindsay as he then might get totally out of control.
(My husband had absolutely no need for a new bike while I unflinchingly
moved forward with my Cheviot I knew I had to have.  So I had him ride my
daughter-in-laws Romulus and he immediately understood why he too needed a
bike change)