If you live in *Portland*, *Oregon* or you're just visiting, we will be
having a *Holiday Open House *at the shop on Saturday afternoon.

Grant will be our special guest. Mostly just a hang-out sort of day.
Cheese, grapes, egg nog, cookies.....Come any time between 1 and 5PM

We're at the corner of SE Caruthers and SE Water Ave in picturesque
Industrial Southeast Portland, right by the new Tilikum Crossing.

And regardless of *where* you are, please follow us on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/rivelo_pdx/

Cheers,

John and Darby