I haven’t tried these gloves, but I’ll put in my two cents’ worth for thin
gloves. I started using non-padded gloves a couple of years ago, and found
almost by accident that they helped tremendously with the numbness issues I had
been experiencing on long rides (600K and 1200K). I find that having gloves
that add grip but not padding let me hold onto the bars more easily, and that
having a firm grip on the bars makes a big difference in long term comfort.
Padding makes it harder to grip the bars because I can’t close my fingers
around them as well.

--Eric Norris
campyonly...@me.com
www.campyonly.com