Rivendell bicycling pub crawl anyone?  I've done a riding pub crawl with
the Frankenbike folks before but it would be cool to have an all-Rivendell
crawl.

I think the most recent one I did started at Draught Horse on Medical
Parkway, then to Little Woodrow's on W.6th and then lastly to Doc's
Motorworks on South Congress.  A subset of folks then went on to Trudy's on
30th and then lastly to a house party on North Loop.  Think I rolled home
around 5am.  LOL....