as mentioned, mustache is narrower and more forward.  i thought that the
differences with the albastache would be fairly minimal, but it really is a
cross between an albatross and a mustache bar. i had mustaches on a fastish
bike and liked them a lot. my big touring bike had albatross bars which
lacked a more forward position, so i swapped them for albastache and it
seems like a really comfortable middle ground. i still get the semi
uprightness of a low albatross, but have a much more comfortable forward
leaned position. i mostly ride with my hands right before/semi-in the
hooks, which is a position i have not been able to replicate on any other
bar and really enjoy. the width is also great for front loads.

like will said, i'd put them on all of my bikes, but i have a weird ocd
thing where each bike needs to be set up differently.