I'd gladly send him one if I knew how to. He seemed amused enough by it on
Twitter to retweet it. But, it's also not like I'd charge y'all for it or
anything, and don't really have the energy to make it outside the bunch,
so, I'll happily cut him in on a really excellent share of the nothing I'll
be making on this ;) We'll call it "personal use."