Works for me using the mobile app as well.  Oddly enough the standover on the
Bombadil works out to be identical to that of my 51 Hillborne when I swap
wheelsets with the same tires.  I have about 1 inch of standover with 53mm
tires and 1.5 with 42mm tires.  The top tube however is 3 cm longer.  I would
also entertain the idea of trading for a smaller Hilsen, Saluki, Rodeo, or
Legolas.