Liesl

I poked around at the Jumbo Grabby on my last visit to RBWHQ.  I have a
grabsack that I'm totally OK with, so it was just a few glances.  Jumbo
Grabby struck me as substantially more "refined".  It's definitely bigger.
 I bet you'll love it, and you'll find a friend who will love your grabsack
as a hand-me-down.  It'll be great.  Go ahead and buy one.

Bill