You know how it goes with a new toy , all others get
relegated/discarded/sold/trashed/stored/given away etc. etc ....   It by no
means makes the former "toy" obsolete in any way .  Funny, all those
bikes(and anything) from the 70's/80's/whatever-year-model-make and such
that were relegated/discarded/sold/trashed/given away etc. etc .....and lo
and behold . . .  . . XX years later they are highly sought after and
coveted again.  Change change change but what is True never changes.

   And yes .... get the frames you love soon, as again, one day they may
complete bikes only , except customs.