If no one here has one, you might call Riv and ask them to measure the
threads on the screw they use with the silver rings. It's be metric for
sure and a decent hardware store may have a suitable one. It doesn't need
to be exact length , just fit in between the ring and the arm . The head
also does not matter as it will be in between.  Riv should have a thread
feeler/finder tool , they are very handy !  Or maybe someone has a ring
with the pins can measure it .

   I have some POE110 Sugino rings that come OEM with XD cranks that have
the pin, but it's riveted otherwise I'd send it to you as I find it useless
on XD cranks myself. You must have the PE110S rings being 7075 Al that have
a threaded hole for the pin.