I currently have three Rivs - all set up differently, so not
apples-to-apples, etc. But my Homer, set up for mixed surface riding,
mustachioed and fenderless, is more "sprightly" than my Sam, set up as my
tourer with bells and whistles, and my Atlantis, set up for "country day
rides" and good-weather overnighters. That said, like Philip mentions:
Cadillac ride / sports car, depending on what you wish. I don't think I
would seriously load my Homer down.

Paul Germain
Midlothian, Va.