Pudge,
It is the slightly darker Frechish blue w/ cream accents.  I have parts to
build several complete Rivendell bikes for family members (wife, adult children
and their future spouses) now that my fleet is complete.  So the frame only
option is my best avenue; however I think the current deals on complete bikes
being offered by Grant and company is a great direction to take RBW.  Although
with a 99.5cm PBH everything currently offered is undersized for me however
because my means has increased now my children have graduated college and both
successfully entered the work force (my future and last Rivendell with be a
Custom Mystery Model or Giant Multi-purpose Mixte.
I might be touching base with you about my new workshop and advise about some
of those sweet, wood rim wheels you build.

Sincerely,
Ryan