on 11/29/09 9:24 AM, bfd at bfd...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Agree, I use to be a member mainly for the Reader and didn't get the
> email either. Once Grant decided to offer it for free online or for
> purchase separately, I didn't see any benefits to continuing it. I
> guess receiving an early email is one of the benefits. Thanks to Jim
> for posting it!

my pleasure

zapped out a quick "archive" version last night with links -
http://cyclofiend.com/rbw#latest

- J

--
Jim Edgar
cyclofi...@earthlink.net

Cyclofiend Bicycle Photo Galleries - http://www.cyclofiend.com
Current Classics - Cross Bikes
Singlespeed - Working Bikes

Get your photos posted: http://www.cyclofiend.com/guidelines

"Then I sat up, wiped the water out of my eyes, and looked at my bike, and
just like that I knew it was dead"

-- Robert McCammon, "Boy's Life"