I think a 56 or 57 would be redundant and highly unlikely. Check out the
Clem brochure. Also keep in mind that the "L" version (formerly Clementine)
allows for an extra 5-6cm overlap on the low side of Saddle Height ranges.
Between that and the long stems and seatposts, and the extreme sweep back
of bars, these bicycles are fairly adjustable and forgiving. In my opinion,
other than aesthetics (and I realize that can be important) 99 percent of
uses would be 100 percent fine on the "L" version. And for the types of
riding the bike is built for, there are upsides.

As for a 64cm, that will be *One Big Bike*. I was told the wheelbase on the
59s is only 6" shy of a Big Dummy. If, as in the other 3 sizes, everything
is proportional, you will have 58cm chainstays, 66-67cm top tube, 635/28 x
1&1/2 rims, and 180 cranks. If it gets done, my guess is it would be
offered as a frame/fork, not a complete bike (and possibly only in the H or
L), if only because of the shipping obstacles (and sourcing those 28x1 1/2
rims;^)