What's left.  Updated 1/2/16  7 AM Pacific Time.  *It's also "best offer
time"*, especially if you combine items for easier shipping.  Happy New
Year!
It's always interesting to see what's in demand as far as parts go.  I am
surprised to see he crankset and 80cm stem not claimed.

Prices do not include shipping, but are negotiable. Shipping with be with
USPS Priority Mail for the loweer 48. Shipping will etiher be $6.00 for
small items, and $11 for larger items, or if items are combined. I'll
respond with a shipping cost for you. Let me know if you'd like to see
detailed pics (off line) of an item.

   1.

   Sugino XD2 crank set. 175mm, 46/36/26, crank bolts included, used for
   about 10 miles, went with a different set up, $125
   2.

   3.

   4.

   5.

   6.

   7.

   8.

   XLC Aero Brake levers, like new, $15
   9.

   Tektro “RL 721” X-levers, levers, 31.8 mm, like new condition, $15
   10.

   Carbon Fiber canti brakes, all hardware included, (one bike worth), $60
   11.

   12.

   Empella “Frog Legs” canti brakes, all hardware except mounting bolts
   included, (one bike worth), $50
   13.

   14.

   15.

   16.

   Gran Compe treaded stem 80 cm, insertion marks, 26 clamp, $30
   17.

   Shimano Mt bike levers, some scratches, $15
   18.

   Deore LX front derailleur (modern version), clamp with spacers, like
   new, $30
   19.

   San Marcos Rolls Regal Saddle, 131 x 280 mm, 370 gm, steel rail (copper
   color), black textured leather, installation marks on rails, leather is
   like new condition, no stretch, $75
   20.

   Problem solvers, “Back Stop” 1&1/4 diameter, a pair of these for adding
   cable stops to downtubes. $10