I have one. I like the idea of it, but don't love love it. The felt lining of
the straps can be a bit itchy if I have just a t shirt on. It is very simple. A
bag with straps and top compartment. Not much else.
The straps and top compartment can come off easily. It can pack up quite small.
It should last a long time because it is made of sturdy and patchable canvas
rather than thin and ripable nylon that other packs with those characteristics.
$145 was kind of a lot for that, but my brother and I got them for each other
last year for gifts. I haven't checked to see if he has used his.

Edwin