Richard Sachs was the same way (still is, but for a very limited number of
customers). I sent him a number of measurements of myself and the bike I was
riding at the time, and he built a frame that reflected his idea of how a bike
should be designed. It’s a marvelous bicycle, but not the same bike Grant would
build, of course.

--Eric N
campyonly...@me.com
www.CampyOnly.com