I'm only on Flickr to respond to comments on my pictures that I'm notified
of. I don't go there anymore to post or browse, but I push some Instagram
images through to it.

Instagram is nice for a small number of pictures at a time, if you've got a
smartphone.
Your own blog is better for sets, stories, and longer ramblings.

Philip
www.biketinker.com