My (48" wheelbase) Jones Plus is feeling super stable in the persistent icy
slush of Eastern WA. You Clem/Clementine people should jump on some Ice Spiker
Pros! I was amazed at how supple and lively this tire is for a knobby studded,
they feel livelier than the 622-40 Marathon Winters I ran on my Sam Hillborne
last year. I don't really get them being pigeon-holed for snowy singletrack by
some sellers, they inspire supreme commuting confidence in terms of grip,
ability to fight through 1-2" of snow and with decent rolling resistance to
boot. The relaxed Jones geometry, long wheelbase and spikers make for an
all-weather limo.

http://imgur.com/RCBQtkQ