Update on the Ol' Man Petersen seat tube decal:

Norman hasn't heard back from his guy on getting a production quote on
these and expressed some concern about them translating to size. They look
fine on my tests but he's right in the icons might not fare so well if the
final print job is too low rez, so, while I wait on that quote I've also
just just thrown a copy out for a test run from Cafe Press. They have a
'bumper sticker' that's UV and waterproof and fits two of the decals at
3x2" @ 233 dpi. So, we'll see how the result of that comes back, and I'll
adjust things as needed from there. If the Cafe Press ends up being the way
to do, it'll be $6 or so for two decals economy shipped direct from them
(you're on your own for xactoing them out ;) and if we go that route I'll
just make the print file available and people can short order their own as
they want, negating the need to figure out a group order unless someone
just wants a killer bulk rate on the printing.

More to come in a couple weeks when I get my test sample back.