I love new bike stories! Thanks for posting this one. This Bleriot will not be
a garage queen, it's going to be used every single day just as Grant intended -
how wonderful! And after a week on his Bleriot, Dan will believe that no other
bike will do. I am just a bit envious of both Dan's excitement and the fact
that Dan lives somewhere that his bike can be used for most/all of his
transportation needs.

Leah, who lives in car-centric suburban Nevada.