Thanks, Tim. And hey, for better or worse I consider 'no hands' to be the
fifth really good hand position on my albastches, a habit I picked up from
my Simcoe roadster which is so stable and so limited in hand grips that it
became habit for me to ride long stretches of the trail out here just
leaning back. But still, those are some pretty good speeds, I think 40kmph
is about as fast as I've been able to get my Clem up to period in the
winter out here, and that was just for a few seconds on a downhill. I don't
think I'd want to be taking that no-hands anyway ;)