Mark:

You make it sound so effortless & fun.  Your probably getting a lot of
people thinking about snow camping; more adventerous souls
than me though.  "Unseasonably warm....-9C..."  Wow!  Good on you for
getting out in those conditions when others are just dreaming of spring.
Love your photos.

dougP (wimpy in 3 layers @ 50F in SoCal)