From: erik jensen <bicyclen...@gmail.com>
Subject: [RBW] Waxing Well
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, December 2, 2009, 3:51 PM

I'm looking for the word on waxing my canvas equipment properly. So far, I've
only waxed the wheel-facing sides of my baggins panniers. This was a few months
ago, but I wasn't satisfied with the result. Several months on it hasn't seemed
to absorb properly (still waxy in parts) and it really darkened the fabric
significantly.

How do you wax your cotton in a manner that results in a similar outcome to the
original thing. Also, what's the best product to use? I'd be waxing a few
baggins bags, a nigel smythe, and *maybe* an acorn rando.

Thanks,

erik
--
berkeley, ca