I have cantis on my Clem as well. I'm considering the step-through
Clementine specifically with the tight angle in the Riv photo. I have
pulley already that has a built-in cable stop adjuster, curious if others
have gone this route. It's certainly not a dealbreaker, if I decide on
buying it then v-brakes certainly would be fine. Just considering options.
David