Here's what's left, currently:

*Photos here*: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125432464@N02/

-Zefal Hp X 3 frame pump, black (well used)  $15

-Velocity Synergy 650b rims (pair, NEW) $60

-Shimano 600 front derailleur 28.6 clamp (used, tiny bit of rust, functions
properly/no play) $10

-Nitto Noodle 48cm heat-treated handlebar (barely used, some tape residue)
$45 *(pending payment)*

-Panaracer Col De La Vie 650x38c (NEW, pair) $30

-Clement X'Plor MSO 700x40c 60tpi (used for less than 20 miles) $60

-MKS Sylvan Touring pedals, 1 pair (well used, still spin very smoothly)
$10 *(pending payment)*

-(Rear Wheel) Paul Components Jono Hub/Velocity Synergy O/C 36h/Wheelsmith
DB-14
(currently spaced and dished for 135mm 8 speed, less than 500 miles, all
spacing plugs and endcaps included, skewer included free if needed) $150

-(Pair) Paul High Flange/Velocity Dyad 36h/Dt Swiss spoke wheelset (less
than 1000 miles, flip flop rear hub, 15t cog included, 120mm & 130mm axles
included as well) $300