Which Champs Elysees front rack?  Constructeur
<http://www.somafab.com/archives/product/champs-elysees-front-rack> style,
or the Mini
<http://www.somafab.com/archives/product/soma-champs-elysees-mini-front-rack>
front rack?

They both appear to have threaded eyelets on the bottom of the platform, so
you could use an arm (like a centerpull brake arm) from the eyelet to the
light.  The Soma Wingmann <http://store.somafab.com/sowilimo.html> is a new
product based on this idea.

Use nylock nuts to help prevent jiggling and loosening.  You can add
nylon/rubber washers for extra grip.

Regarding the Nitto Lamp Holder #6, its bolt is designed for the 7 mm struts
<http://www.rivbike.com/product-p/rh1-20184.htm> used on Nitto racks.  If
you have the Champs Elysees mini front rack AND its struts are 7 mm, then
the #6 should be able to clamp to the strut.
The #6 won't work with the Constructeur rack because it needs to slide on
to an open strut.