I presume goodness from Rivendell.  I rode my 58cm Atlantis today and
brought my tape measure just for fun.  I double checked the (level) top
tube length, and it's 585mm, just like the chart says.

Daniel said:  "I'm hoping to use my Hunq as one of a few data points for an
upcoming custom, but maybe I should just leave it out..."

So Daniel, are you saying you already own a Hunqapillar, and like it, and
want to provide Hunqa-numbers to your frame builder?  Or are you saying you
are going to buy a new Hunqapillar, and are going to use your experience on
that bike to inform what you will have built custom?  Or are you saying you
have ridden somebody else's Hunqapillar, and want to provide Hunqa-numbers
to your framebuilder so you can tell them "build me one like that"?  Or is
it something completely different?

If it's one of the former, you could just give the framebuilder your bike
and he can make any number of useful measurements to help him build exactly
what you want.  If it's the latter, where you don't have confidence that a
geometry chart in 2016 matches exactly some previously ridden bike, that
you no longer have access to, then I can see why you might punt on using it
as a reference point.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA