Yeah, It will work but it just isn't ideal and 25's are easier to air up
with a single CO2 cannister. It's worked for me on this bike so far...for
the riding I'm doing on it. If I were doing more solo riding by myself with
that bike I would have stuck with the Stampede Pass tires. As it is, I am
riding an Atlantis (used to be on a Sam Hillborne, but sold it) most times
when I ride solo.