Nice write up Mark! And the clementine looks awesome, stately was a good
adjective describing the ride and the looks. It's fun getting to know a new
bike and sometimes it takes a bit of time to learn and work out the quirks but
in the end I'm sure your Clem will be just as fabulous as the le tour!  The
more I ride mine the more I feel at home on it.

On a fender note, to my eye the rear could be sucked in a bit and that would
give a bit more stay length.  Those aluminium Cascadias are nice btw, I should
have got those over the plastic ones.

And you're right, The sprung saddle really does suit the bike.

Nice work!