Keith: The Bontrager has a 1" threadless fork, but I'm happily using a
spacer to get a 1 1/8" stem to fit. Far easier than trying to track down
the right length and rise in 1".

Dave (Stein): Good to know that the jumbo does hold a 15". Would you be
kind enough to post a photo of the thick 14" inside the main compartment?
My new-to-me-but-2014-model-year Macbook Pro is pretty thin, and measures
about 14 1/3" side to side. I don't mind the sleeve not fitting, as it will
serve instead as a divider for papers and what have you. (I'll still sew on
a waist strap, though.)

On Sat, Feb 13, 2016 at 5:21 PM, dstein <davecst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No comment on the stem but I did pick up a jumbo grabsack a few weeks ago
> and love it. There is a sewn in sleeve on the inside which holds my 13" mac
> but does not fit my wife's 14" lenovo (which is pretty thick). That being
> said, there is ample room outside of the sewn in sleeve where the 14"
> lenovo fits fine and I imagine a 15" would fit, it just wouldn't be nice
> and snug like as if in the sleeve thing.
>

> On Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 4:04:42 PM UTC-8, Joe Bernard wrote:
>>
>> Hi Keith, who am. I need a pretty long stem, 130 or 140, 25.4 clamp.
>> That's usually threadless open-face territory, which is how I ended up with
>> the one that's on there now. Whatcha got?

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten
*The point which is the pivot of the norm is the motionless center of a
circumference on which all conditions, distinctions, and individualities
revolve. *Chuang Tzu

*Stat crux dum volvitur orbis.* *(The cross stands motionless while the
world revolves.) *Carthusian motto

*It is *we *who change; *He* remains the same.* Eckhart

*Kinei hos eromenon.* (*It moves [all things] as the beloved.) *Aristotle