There might be some fun single-speeds coming out of this project, I'd
wager.  There might be some ULTRA-MEGA-EXPANDED frame designs to fit almost
everybody with one frame size, since the fork choices are limited.  Like a
'one-mixte-fits-all' kind of thing.  It will be fun to see what he comes up
with.