Nice job, Erl, looks like a fun bike! Thanks everyone for the feedback. I
do have a bicycle tucked away in a closet that I bought for him off the Bob
list a while back that uses 26" wheels. My vague plan was/is to buy a small
Clem and build it up with the parts from this bike, but I guess I should
unpack it and get a better sense of what I already have and how far off he
is before I buy another bike for either of us...who knows, by then he may
be into ax throwing or surfing and not even want a bike.