Another bump. The Cross-Check fork and grey plastic ATAC's are sold,
everything else is still available.  Make me an offer.

-27" (630mm) fixed gear rear wheel, $45. Sun CR-18 rim, Origin-8 branded
Formula sealed bearing, double sided fixed gear hub, Wheelsmith 14g
spokes.  Currently spaced at 126mm but can be spaced up or down by adding
or removing spacers on both sides; plenty of axle length to even go up to
130mm.  Handbuilt by me, not a whole lot of miles ridden before it was put
in storage, I recently trued it and checked the tension.  Bearings spin
smoothly.

-26" (559mm) rim brake front wheel, $50. Mavic XM 317 rim laced to Shimano
LX hub with DT 14g spokes. Handbuilt by QBP's wheel shop, formerly
"Handspun," now "Quality Wheels."  Used by my wife on the front wheel of
her commuter for 2.5 years until I built her a dyno wheel this past fall.
Runs true and spins well.

-Front and rear first gen Shimano Deore "Deerhead" derailleurs (FD- and
RD-M700), $40. Perfect functionally, OK cosmetically.  Came on an old
Takara touring bike I converted to fixed gear.  Cool old derailleurs, I
always thought I'd find a use for them, but honestly all of my derailleur
bikes are indexed these days.

-3 pairs of Time ATAC pedals, $20 each or $50 takes all of them.  All of my
old clipless pedals, I now ride flats exclusively. Two pairs of the "Alium"
model including one silver "HP" pair, and one pair of circa 2006 ATAC XE's.
 All are functional, and the two older pairs still spin beautifully, with
no play in the springs, although the RH black Alium is missing the dust
cap. Ironically, the newer XE's have a little bit of bearing play and play
in the springs.

-Look Bike Bag $40.  Large main pocket for frame/fork and side wheel
pockets with enough room for two wheelsets.  I bought this in Luxembourg
during a trip to Europe so I could take my bike on the French TGV trains.
 I used it hard for a month and then for a couple of subsequent trips
involving flying with my bike, but since then It's mainly been used for
storing various frames, wheels and tires.  It does have some tears and
holes in fabric and cardboard stiffener on the bottom, but with some
judicious patching it would be a great and cool way to transport your bike.
 (Sorry folks, I can't ship this one).

-1 pair WTB "Allterrainasaurus" 700x40mm tires, $30.  Little or no use,
always stored inside, good shape, wire bead. These have a knobby tread
intended for mixed surfaces, a precursor to the current "gravel" tires
currently in vogue.  These used to be my go-to summer tire on my touring
bike; they have good volume and roll well on pavement while providing
confidence off-road.  Back then we called it "mixed-terrain" riding.

-1 Kenda "Slant Six" 29x2" wire bead tire, $10. XC tread with somewhat
minimal knobs; this is a 30TPI OEM spec tire so it's on the heavy side.
 Used for less than a year on the front of my MTB before I swapped to
something lighter and with more aggressive tread.  Plenty of life left.

Those are the parts.  The bike pictured is a practically NOS 2008 Jamis
Dakota Sport aluminum hardtail MTB, 17", which we bought for my wife last
summer.  She only rode it a couple of times on short MTB rides, and
recently she bought a Clem Smith Jr. from Rivendell that she can ride
off-road with, so this one is going.  9spd Deore/XT drivetrain, Shimano
hydro disc brakes, RS Tora fork.  I'd do $400 for an iBOB.