Today's BLUG mention of potential conflict with V-brakes blocking the hole
in the fork crown & causing a fit problem with racks reminded me of
kinda-sorta almost having that issue when I changed my Atlantis over to
Vs.  I use a small Nitto front rack that mounts to that fork crown hole.
On the original Vs that I used the noodle boot contacted the rack strut.
Not enough to cause problems but it had zero clearance.  It worked but when
I came across a brake with slightly longer arms (107 mm vs 102 mm, IIRC), I
installed the longer arm.  No change in braking power or other
functionality but now plenty of clearance above the rack strut.

These generic Shimano brakes retail for less than $30 so a cheap & easy fix
if you run into the same conflict.  Tektro has similar brakes.  As it turns
out there's a lot of brake arm lengths out there to choose from.  My wife's
Atlantis has TRP mini-Vs that work with standard pull road levers (the
Tiagras that came on the bike) and the cable is lower than the fork crown
hole.

dougP