Patrick, I wrote to Riv during the pre-buy and they encouraged me not to go
in that direction so I didn't buy one. Was curious if anyone else tried it.
I had a bike with North Road bars and never felt that secure when descents
neared 30 mph.  Haven't tried any of the other upright bars, just too
comfortable on 48 noodles with bar end shifters. Steve

Steven Sweedler
Plymouth, New Hampshiret