Hey all!

My fiance has been on the hunt for a Chev for a while and falls between the
55 and 60. She is 5'8" with a PBH of 85. She test rode the 55 that had
albatross bars on it and she thought it "felt great". The seatpost showed
about 15 cm. Then she rode the 60, setup with boscos and thought that the
bike "felt huge" which I *feel* is largely attributed to the bars. The
seatpost on the 60 showed about 3-5 cm.

Now the fiasco lies in here - Riv is all out on the 55 until the next
orders come in around (maybe August?), so does one get a 60 now and set it
up with a 9cm stem and a sweep back bar that feels more nimble at chance
that it really will feel too large? Or just wait out for the 55, possibly
missing a lot of summer touring with me here in sunny (in the summer)
Oregon? The great thing about a stepthrough is the huge range that it can
suit, yet there lies a risk of still being too large for her to really have
a good time on. She has been on a bike for 10 years that I feel runs a bit
small for her, so I think it will take some time to be comfortable on a
frame that fits her correctly and so on...

Not looking for an answer but merely wanted to reach out to those here who
know the name Rivendell as well as understand that waiting is part of the
reason we all own RBW bikes and makes them all the more special. I respect
everyone heres opinions, so thank you if you have one!!!

*from rivbike:*
*55cm *
TYPICAL RIDER HEIGHTS: women 5'3 1/2 to 5'6 1/2, men 5'4" to 5' 7".
PBH 77.5 to 86cm
SADDLE HEIGHT 66.5cm to 75cm.

*60cm*
TYPICAL RIDER HEIGHTS: women 5'6" 1//2 to 6'2, men about 5'8.5" to 6'3".
PBH 84 to 94cm
SADDLE HEIGHT 73cm to 93cm.

Thanks again!!! Ride safe and fun out there!!