Or more specifically on a Roadeo.  They should fit, but in my experience a true
width 35mm tire is a pretty tight in the chainstays on my particular Roadeo.
I'd like to give them a shot, but I hate expensive experiments!  If they are
like the other Compass tires I've tried, they should measure about 34mm on a
skinny 14.4mm internal width Velocity Aerohead rim.  I'm not planning to run
fenders.