I'll be very interested to hear your riding impressions of the Legolas
compared to the Roadeo. I've owned a Ram and wanted a Roadeo, but I've
heard that the Roadeo is pretty darn close to feel and handling of the Ram,
but that the Legolas is the lightest and most "racy" bike of the lot.

I'd be interested in learning how its tubes compare with those of Ram and
Roadeo, and even more important, how it handles compared to the other 2.

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 2:10 PM, RJM <crccpadu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, the wife said I can't get another bike without selling one and I
> want a Legolas bad, so to get the money and the permission for one I'm
> selling my lovely, beloved Roadeo. Here are the specs:
>
> 53cm Roadeo - Custom Orange color with cream headtube. (gorgeous, it
> really is. Made by Waterford)
> Quill stem with a 9cm Nitto lugged stem
>
> black Chris King headset
>
> Mark's bars 44cm (I think. these were one step up from the narrowest bars
> Riv sold. I don't see the Mark's bars on their site anymore, but they are
> kind of a classic bar shape but made light with fantastic Nitto aluminum).
>
> Full Shimano Ultegra 6800 drivetrain.
> cranks are 50/34 and 172.5
> cassette is Ultegra 6800 11x28 which works well for me in the steepish
> rolling hills I encounter.
> bottom bracket is 6800
>
> brakes are Tektro R539. The normal brake Riv specs with Roadeo builds.
>
> Seatpost is Nitto S83. Saddles and pedals are so personal so I'll sell the
> full build without them.
>
> Wheels are Rolf Vigor RS wheels. Surprisingly stiff for low spoke count
> wheels and they are lightweight.
>

> Now, I know that this is not the preferred build many here would like and
> I can use the parts on another bike, so *I can sell the frame by itself
> if you prefer that*. Frame, fork, Chris King headset for $1300.00 shipped
> to you. Full bike say $2600.00 shipped. That's better than half off on a
> new one.
>
> The bike is in excellent shape...never crashed and I keep it in the living
> room, so it doesn't really ever get wet unless I'm riding on it. The frame
> is only two years old and the only real blemish I can see, with the
> exception of some paint chipping at the dropouts where the wheel goes in,
> is a paint chip on the top tube. I put that in there when I originally
> built the bike (slipped with a wrench. It turned out to be a good thing
> because after that first paint chip I find I don't freak out and baby a
> bike too much). It just chipped the paint a little and isn't through the
> primer and hasn't rusted or anything.
>
> I'm currently at work and can't get pictures into Flick'r to save, but
> when I get home I will shoot some and put the link up here, and I will take
> a closeup of the paint chip. I have one picture that I will link to from my
> original build that I have. The bike is slightly different now with 25cm
> Continental 4000gp tires and the bar tape is cloth taped that is twined and
> shellacked a nice light brownish color.
>
> Any questions you can email me through here or just respond and I will
> check it asap. Thanks.

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten
*The point which is the pivot of the norm is the motionless center of a
circumference on the contours of which all conditions, distinctions, and
individualities revolve. *Chuang Tzu

*Stat crux dum volvitur orbis.* *(The cross stands motionless while the
world revolves.) *Carthusian motto

*It is *we *who change; *He* remains the same.* Eckhart

*Kinei hos eromenon.* (*It moves [all things] as the beloved.) *Aristotle