The short of it is: the 58 is working very well.

My body is a bit odd, I believe. I'm 6'3" with a 905 mm PBH. Shorter than
average legs attached to a longer than average torso (or maybe my neck is
just long). Initially, I thought this would mean that the top tube would
fall short and I'd desperately hope for extra reach. But this has not been
the case with the setup that I prefer: albastache bars on an 8 cm dirt
drop; bars just below saddle height. I think this has to mean that my neck
is long...

My recommendation for those on the cusp between sizes that want to buy new
now or used: if you're running drops or an alternative bar with a bit more
reach like the albastache, go with the 58; if you're running albatross,
chocos, boscos, etc., go with the 62.

But my real recommendation is: wait a couple more months for the new Hunq
to come out. Rumor has it there will be a size 60 in the lineup with even
greater tire clearances than the current iteration.

Hope this helps someone out there.

Best,
D.