Berthoud bags are expensive, but I’ve never regretted buying one. They look an
work great, and will last forever. I sold one that had been used on and off for
ten years on a bicycle I bought last year, and it sold on eBay for half the
price of a new bag, which shows how well they hold their value.

Note that you’ll need a decaleur—there are many sources for those, including
Velo Orange.

--Eric Norris
campyonly...@me.com
www.campyonly.com