Scotty:

With the right Brompton, you’ll be able to get pretty far afield. Look for a
6-speed version with handlebars to match your style. The folks at Clever Cycles
in Portland sell a ton of them—no sales tax in Oregon in case you end up buying
from them. www.CleverCycles.com (I bought my Brompton S6 from them.)

--Eric Norris
campyonly...@me.com
www.campyonly.com